Error when trying to use OdbcConnection in an asp.net application . HELP . PLEASE

Marlon

I got the error message below when I try to open a connection with code:

Dim connection As New OdbcConnection("Driver={Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt;
*.csv)};DBQ=C:\Inetpub\aesd")
connection.Open()

I am developing an asp.net application on Windows XP SP2. Can anyone help?
Personal I think it is because of the limited permissions that asp.net
account has.

ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver]General error Unable to open
registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xc8c Thread 0xb44
DBC 0x86ca004 Text'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's
SQLSetConnectAttr failed ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Text Driver]General
error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process
0xc8c Thread 0xb44 DBC 0x86ca004 Text'. ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Text
Driver] Disk or network error. ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Text
Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet
DSN for process 0xc8c Thread 0xb44 DBC 0x86ca004 Text'. ERROR [HY000]