Error when using MySqlConnection

nthpixel

Hey Folks,

I am getting the following errors when I try to connect to my db with
the MySqlConnection. I added MySql.Data to my Reference list and have
the .dll in my bin directory. I also have "using
MySql.Data.MySqlClient;". I know it's not my connection string because
it works when I use an OdbcConnection. The error points to this line:

MySqlConnection conn = new MySqlConnection(ConnString);

Below is the error. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or
the neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure
"MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClient.Strings.resources" was correctly
embedded or linked into assembly "MySql.Data". baseName:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClient.Strings locationInfo: <null>
resource file name:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClient.Strings.resources assembly:
MySql.Data, Version=1.0.5.13785, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d

STACK TRACE:

[MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any resources
appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in the
given assembly. Make sure
"MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClient.Strings.resources" was correctly
embedded or linked into assembly "MySql.Data".
baseName: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClient.Strings locationInfo:
<null> resource file name:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClient.Strings.resources assembly:
MySql.Data, Version=1.0.5.13785, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d]
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents) +1238
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents) +550
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents) +550
System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo
culture) +103
System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name) +6
MySql.Data.Common.Resources.GetString(String name) +88

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionString.ConnectionParameterParsed(Hashtable
hash, String key, String value) +1652
MySql.Data.Common.DBConnectionString.Parse(String newConnectString)
+137
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(String
value) +31
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection..ctor(String
connectionString) +23
tenaffiliate.login.btLogin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\tenaffiliate\login.aspx.cs:53

eventArgument) +57
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
+33