error when xml.dom parse file encoded in ISO-8859-15

Harobed

Hi,

I have a xml file encode in ISO-8859-15. When xml.dom parse this file, it
send this error : xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid
token): line 9, column 46

Line 9 content some accent char. I would like solve this error.

Thank you

Martin v. =?iso-8859-15?q?L=F6wis?=

Harobed said:
I have a xml file encode in ISO-8859-15. When xml.dom parse this file, it
send this error : xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid
token): line 9, column 46

Line 9 content some accent char. I would like solve this error.

You should correct the error in your XML file, by adding an xml header
to it.

Regards,
Martin