Error while compiling a project file

mahesh

Hi all,
I am designing one project, for that I added 1 header file and 2 cpp
file but when I tried to compile, it gives me
"Makefile.win [Build Error] [Electron.o] Error 1 "
Can any help me out in troubleshooting this???
mahesh

Victor Bazarov

mahesh said:
I am designing one project, for that I added 1 header file and 2 cpp
file but when I tried to compile, it gives me
"Makefile.win [Build Error] [Electron.o] Error 1 "
Can any help me out in troubleshooting this???

Sure. Did you read the FAQ? Try FAQ 5.8. I believe it's right up
your alley. FAQ is here: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/