Error while creating web service with VS .NET 2003

Kenneth Choi

I am having some problems with my win2k advanced server
while creating asp.net web services. Currently, I have
installed .Net Framework v1.1 and Visual Studio 2003 on
the server, but whenever I tried to create a new web
service app, i will get the following message:

"Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web
server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be
unalbe to run ASP.NET Web Applications or services."

But ASP.NET 1.1 is installed, and I have followed the help
link to refresh my server extensions by using
aspnet_regiis /i. However, that message is still popping
up. Any advice will be appreciated, thanks.

Ken