    application? I have seen already there are dozens of 'tip's on various
    errors just trying to START debugging.

    Please help me. I'm without any means...

    Edward Yang, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Edward Yang

    Edward Yang Guest

    Oops! I just found out the anwser myself:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827559&Product=aspnet

    "Edward Yang" <> wrote in message
    > I think I once had this problem long before when ASP.NET v1 was released.
    > But I had this problem again after I installed a fresh/clean new Windows
    > 2000 Pro system. No special actions take during installation. I applied

    SP4

    Edward Yang, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Edward Yang

    Edward Yang Guest

    Another oops!

    That KB just does not help. The problem still catches me. :-(((

    Edward Yang, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Edward Yang

    Edward Yang Guest

    It is very interesting that if I add ASPNET to local Administartors group,
    then I can start debugging. I'm not sure what 'security settings' I need to
    assign to ASPNET account.

    Edward Yang, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Edward Yang

    RobertH Guest

    Make sure your runing a virtual directory.. Open IIS and locate the folder
    that your web app is using
    then right click that folder select properties and hit application settings
    / create tab

    your app should now work

    RobertH, Jan 6, 2004