    I was able to run remote debugging just fine from my local machine
    before I ran regiis. What do I need to do to get this working again?

    Thanks

    ian, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Had similar problem with my machine, Used local debugging and not remote
    though.

    go to IIS management console and check what version of .NET your application
    is set to run with. Right click on app folder and choose properties, then
    ASP.NET tab.

    If its set to .NET 2.0 then you can not debug it with VS 2003.

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Mar 20, 2006