    suggestions for dealing with it.
    Thanks in advance

    Ralph

    logan, Oct 18, 2005

  2. RE: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on th

    I would suggest checking first, if this is a remote machine, whether your ID
    is added to the Debuggers group. Also if you have installed VS.NET 2005 and
    had this issue, then it is IIS selecting the version to be .NET 2.0 causing
    the issue.
    --
    Aarthi R S

    =?Utf-8?B?QWFydGhp?=, Oct 18, 2005