Error While trying to run project.

Vishal Dev

I am running Asp.Net on XP proff. I have re installed it
several times but i still get this message. Also If i
select the Yes option of the message box I do not see any
control(Command Button or any.) on the web page. But in
the source view all the html code.

Error Message:---Unable to start debugging on the web
server. The service does not support debugging of asp.net
or ATL server applications. Run Setsetup to install the
Visual Studio.Nez server components. If setup has been
run arify URL has been passed.