    any ideas, is something not isnstalled properly on this server? Am i missing
    something?

    thanks
    Dino, Feb 29, 2008

  2. Hello Dino,

    First, which version .NET do u use?

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Feb 29, 2008

  3. Dino

    Dino Guest

    I am using .net 2.0

    Dino, Feb 29, 2008
  4. Hello Dino,

    then u need to instal asp.net ajax to the box where u have an error
    See ajax.asp.net

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Feb 29, 2008
  5. Dino

    Dino Guest

    Hi Michael,

    I have the extensions installed on that box, and i checked to make sure it
    is the correct version.

    Any other Ideas.

    I did notice that the modal popup comes up, but get the same error and then
    the ok button on the popup does not work.

    Dino, Feb 29, 2008
  6. Dino

    Dino Guest

    I also noticed that the server it does not work on has
    SQL 2005 SSIS packages

    can this be part of the problem?

    Thanks again

    Dino, Feb 29, 2008