    .:mmac:. Guest

    Win2k server had a virus, I don't know which one as the client removed it
    themselves, but the event log is filling with this error:

    7/6/2005,4:39:07 PM,
    Perflib
    Error
    None1008,N/A,SERVER,"The Open Procedure for service ""ASP.NET_1.1.4322"" in
    DLL ""C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll"" failed.
    Performance data for this service will not be available. Status code
    returned is data DWORD 0. "

    .:mmac:., Jul 7, 2005

  2. .:mmac:.

    .:mmac:. Guest

    Sorry, I must have hit a secret key stroke combination that sent this too
    early, I reposted before I noticed that it went through.

    .:mmac:., Jul 7, 2005

  3. Sounds like a registry problem to me...

    Get a registry checker of some sort... can't think of any off the top of my
    head but I'm sure Google has one.

    --
    Zack Whittaker
    Microsoft Beta (Windows Server R2)

    Zack Whittaker \(MSBETA\), Jul 7, 2005
  4. ..:mmac:. wrote:
    > Win2k server had a virus, I don't know which one as the client
    > removed it themselves, but the event log is filling with this error:
    >
    > 7/6/2005,4:39:07 PM,
    > Perflib
    > Error
    > None1008,N/A,SERVER,"The Open Procedure for service
    > ""ASP.NET_1.1.4322"" in DLL
    > ""C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll""
    > failed. Performance data for this service will not be available.
    > Status code returned is data DWORD 0. " .

    Cut down your crosspost please. You included some irrelevant newsgroups,
    specifically inetserver.asp.general.
    The windows.server group may be relevant, but I suspect only marginally.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 7, 2005