    instead of telling me that it redirects to 404 page not found instead of
    telling me the problem. I only get this with bound control errors and it
    happens 100% of the time with bound control errors.
    Bishop, Feb 22, 2007

  2. Bishop

    Bishop Guest

    For anyone who may have this problem, the solution I found was this:

    I had to add the Custom Errors to my Web.Config. The weird thing is the
    problem with not getting the errors was only with bound controls and it just
    started happening, I don't remember having to do this in the past.

    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="GenericErrorPage.htm">

    </customErrors>

    Bishop, Feb 24, 2007