Error with clipboard in COM under Windows Server 2003 SP1

Guest

Hello,
we have an asp.net-frontend backed completely with COM-Business-objects (all
as in-process DLLs). The aspx-pages all use ASPCOMPAT=True (for STA). One DLL
also uses MSChart-control .ocx and transfers the resulting graphs per
clipboard.

Under Server 2000 this runs fine. Under Server 2003 SP1 (also with
admin-rights for the application-pool) the same clipboard-operations simply
fail.

Is there a security problem/setting ?
Thanks in advance
Andreas