Error with complier !!

DeltaX

I'm sorry it is not JAVA problem.But I have problem with my computer.
When I did compile to my program in my PC there is error on my physical
path of database. May you help, please?!
So I'm desperate.
Bellow is the error:
"Compiling...
one.cpp
c:\documents and settings\çáúçãñí\desktop\one.cpp(0) : fatal
error C1033: cannot open program database 'c:\documents and
settings\çáúçãñí\desktop\debug\vc60.pdb'
Error executing cl.exe.

one.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) "

Notice:
Now , I use XP prof and MS V .6 .

Thank
A.Johns

David Dorward

DeltaX said:
I'm sorry it is not JAVA problem.

Since this is a JavaScript newsgroup, that isn't a problem.

However, this isn't a C++ newsgroup either. Try a C++ newsgroup, or one for
your compiler.