    correctly.
    Someone has got an idea?

    , Mar 15, 2006

  2. Rhino Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > i have a problem. I downloaded the new Jdeveloper 10.3.1. When a try to
    > run a class i always receive the error: "process exited with exit code
    > 128". The compilation is correct. My OS is Win2003 server SP1, but i
    > tried in a pc with the same OS and it works correctly.
    > If i run the class from command line without the -ojvm option it works
    > correctly.
    > Someone has got an idea?

    According to
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__0-499_.asp,
    error 128 is:
    ERROR_WAIT_NO_CHILDREN - There are no child processes to wait for.

    I know what a child process is but I'm not sure what the message is
    implying; it sounds like JDeveloper has tried to wait for a child process to
    finish but can't find any to wait for and doesn't know what to do in that
    situation. Unless you have manually killed those child processes yourself, I
    can't think of an obvious way that you can resolve this problem by your own
    action.

    You could try reporting this to the JDeveloper developers and see if they
    have a resolution, otherwise you may want to try another IDE.

    --
    Rhino

    Rhino, Mar 15, 2006

  3. mohamed.yahya

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    i faced the same problem

    I suggest to right click the project and select "Project properties" then from the pop up, expand the "Profiles" then "Development" node, select "Runner" and change the "Virtual machine" from "ojvm" to "lient", then righ-click the project again and "make", then "Run".
    I hope this work.

    mohamed.yahya, Dec 18, 2009