    /verslag/Present_Rpt_Gen.asp, line 66

    any1 knw wat this means?

    Urgent!Please.
    amatuer, Jun 5, 2006

  2. amatuer

    Mike Brind Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2374

    > Urgent!Please.

    Really?

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Jun 5, 2006

  3. Yes, you are using an automation type not supported by VBScript. Sorry,
    can't get more specific than that, because you didn't show us the code on or
    around line 66.

    What are you trying to do, launch Excel on the client from ASP?

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jun 5, 2006
  4. amatuer

    amatuer Guest

    <% If isnull(rstMain("Gehooraantal")) then%>
    <%tot = tot%>
    <% Else %>
    <% tot = tot + (int(rstMain("Gehooraantal"))) %>
    <%End If%>
    <% rstMain.movenext
    wend%>

    there's the code. line66 is under the else statement.

    amatuer, Jun 5, 2006
  5. amatuer

    Mike Brind Guest

    <% tot = tot + clng(rstMain("Gehooraantal")) %>

    Get rid of the <% %> around EVERY line. Put <% at the beginning, and
    %> at the end of the block. Also, While... Wend has been deprecated.
    Use Do... Loop:

    Do Whiile Not rstMain.EOF
    rstMain.Movenext
    Loop

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Jun 5, 2006
  6. amatuer

    amatuer Guest

    Thanx Mike.

    amatuer, Jun 5, 2006
  7. Well, I see nothing in this code that would cause the error you mentioned.
    So, line 66 must be elsewhere. Can you show all the individual lines with
    CreateObject in them?

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jun 5, 2006
  8. amatuer

    amatuer Guest

    Mike sortd the prob. Thanx Aaron

    amatuer, Jun 7, 2006