    Line 2: <%@ import namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %>
    Line 3: <html>

    Source File: D:\testarea\dotnet\samples\treeview1\treeview.aspx Line: 1
    Mark Goldin, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Mark Goldin

    Marina Guest

    It means that the version asp.net is looking for is 1.0.2.116, but it is not
    finding an assembly with that exact version. Whatever version of webcontrols
    you have, it is different.

    "Mark Goldin" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone, please tell me what is that:
    > Parser Error

    > service this request. Please review the following specific parse error
    > details and modify your source file appropriately.
    >
    > Parser Error Message: The located assembly's manifest definition with name
    > 'Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls' does not match the assembly reference.
    >
    > Source Error:
    >
    > Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="mytree"
    > Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls"
    > Assembly="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls, Version=1.0.2.116,

    Culture=neutral,

    Marina, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Mark Goldin

    Mark Goldin Guest

    How can I check what version I have and what version do I need to work with

    Mark Goldin, Jan 17, 2004