Errors while accessing VC++ COM+ component in 2000 Server.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Rajshekar, Sep 6, 2003.

  1. Rajshekar

    Rajshekar Guest

    hi,
    Plz help me out i am facing ideal problem.
    I have developed COM+ component in ATL and accessing this component in .ASP
    and .ASPX pages. Working fine in Windows 2000 professional.
    Same Component is not working when I install it in Windows 2000 Server. MTS
    is shutting down on freequent ASPX page loads. Where as same thing is
    happing fine in Windown 2K OS. What might be the problem?
    I am sending some Errors which i have got.

    1.
    ---------------------------

    Catalog Error

    An error occurred while processing the last operation.Error code 8007000E -
    Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.The event log may
    contain additional troubleshooting information.

    2.

    Invalid access to Memory.

    3.

    Server.CreateObject(..) Failed