errors while compiling the java file for the example bank application in j2ee tutorial

Nachiketh

hi,
i downloaded the J2EE tutorial from java.sun.com and while trying to
deploy the bank example, using ant build tool... the following 3
errors, i encountered while compiling the java files in the example.

[javac] D:\Tutorials\J2EE\j2eetutorial14\examples\bank\src\com\sun\ebank\web
\template\DefinitionTag.java:59: inconvertible types
[javac] found : javax.servlet.jsp.JspContext
[javac] required: javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext
[javac] PageContext context = (PageContext)getJspContext();
[javac] ^
[javac] D:\Tutorials\J2EE\j2eetutorial14\examples\bank\src\com\sun\ebank\web
\template\InsertTag.java:54: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method getPageContext ()
[javac] location: class com.sun.ebank.web.template.InsertTag
[javac] PageContext context = (PageContext)getPageContext();
[javac] ^
[javac] D:\Tutorials\J2EE\j2eetutorial14\examples\bank\src\com\sun\ebank\web
\template\InsertTag.java:79: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : constructor JspTagException
(java.lang.String,java.lang.Th
rowable)
[javac] location: class javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException
[javac] throw new
JspTagException(ex.getMessage(
), rootCause);
[javac] ^
[javac] 3 errors

i tried debugging the code but in vain.... if anyone can please help
me with this... it will help me a lot. this is my first experience
with J2EE so kindly help me,
waiting for ur reply.. bye
-nachiketh