Errror While open or create the web project

TARUN

Hello All

"The Web Server reported the following error when attempting to create
or open the web project located at the following URL :"http :
//dev.eOriginator.com". 'HTTP / 1.0430
Not found' .

The window is pop up which contain the above error message, when i open
the project while clicking on Solution file of the project.

I research and come to Know that these kind of error raise beacuse of
Installation of the
..NET Framework and IIS , But I have also some other project which are
running perfectly
without raising the above pop up window error.

Please help me out from this Problem.

I am using :--

Microsoft Window Server 2003
..NET 1.1 frameWork version 1.1.4322
Microsoft Developement Enviroment 2003 version 7.1.3088

Thank You
with regards
Tarun Sinha