Datum: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:40:03 +0900
Von: kazaam <[email protected]>
An: (e-mail address removed)
Betreff: eruby + lighttpd möglich?
Google didn't gave me any answer to my question. Is it possible to run
eruby with lighttp webserver? Has anyone experience with it?

Dear Kazaam,

I didn't try this out, but Google seemed more friendly to me:

http://piao-tech.blogspot.com/2006/10/using-eruby-with-lighttpd.html

There are some links from that page.
Best regards,

Axel

kazaam

lol thanks, I didn't opened this result because of the japanese signs in the title..