    have asked this problem by googling but I can't find any answers...

    -Jeff
    ------=_NextPart_000_014F_01C58185.64AE5FB0--

    Jeffrey Moss, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Jeffrey Moss

    Alan Chen Guest

    Jeffrey Moss wrote:
    > Has anybody been able to configure eruby support for emacs with mmm-mode?
    >
    > I can only get it to highlight the eruby code with a background color as specified, but syntax highlighting won't work. I see a lot of others have asked this problem by googling but I can't find any answers...
    >
    > -Jeff

    Jeff,

    The following is in my add-mmm-eruby.el file, loaded in my .emacs file:

    (require 'mmm-auto)

    (setq mmm-global-mode 'maybe)

    (mmm-add-classes
    '((eruby
    :submode ruby-mode
    ; :face mmm-declaration-submode-face
    :front "<%[=]?"

    ;(mmm-add-mode-ext-class MODE EXTENSION CLASS)
    (mmm-add-mode-ext-class 'sgml-mode "\\.rhtml$" 'eruby)

    Alan Chen, Jul 6, 2005