Estimate required

Tony

I would like a cost estimate for the development of an small application
that :

1. Scans email inbox, for messages with the subject "QSData" (or title read
from ini file)
2. Reads the attachment to these messages. The attachment is a text file
with several lines of data.
3. Appends the data from the attachment to a file "QSdata.txt" (or file name
given in ini file)
4. Asks if the user wishes to delete the messages in the inbox with subject
"QS Data"

Thank you,

Tony

Rolf Magnus

Tony said:
I would like a cost estimate for the development of an small application
that :

1. Scans email inbox, for messages with the subject "QSData" (or title
read from ini file)
2. Reads the attachment to these messages. The attachment is a text file
with several lines of data.
3. Appends the data from the attachment to a file "QSdata.txt" (or file
name given in ini file)
4. Asks if the user wishes to delete the messages in the inbox with
subject "QS Data"

Sounds like a very simple job. But instead of C++, I'd recommend some
scripting language. Should be maybe a ten-liner in python.