Estimating shipping costs in e-commerce site...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], May 5, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    most likely you can run it through a webservice that a hsipping company will
    have to provide. Look on ebay, some of the auctions have a "calc shipping"
    link that takes you to a site, follow it down the trail :}

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], May 5, 2004

  2. Curt_C [MVP]

    clintonG Guest

    Scour the UPS and other shipping company websites. I know
    for a fact that UPS provides an API.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET