ethereum

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by George Mpouras, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. Have anyone here experiment with ethereum ( www.ethereum.org ) or try to
    write a prototype Perl interface ? It looks very interesting project.
    George Mpouras, Mar 12, 2014

  2. George Mpouras

    greymausg Guest

    On 2014-03-12, George Mpouras <> wrote:
    > Have anyone here experiment with ethereum ( www.ethereum.org ) or try to
    > write a prototype Perl interface ? It looks very interesting project.

    Interesting?... Puzzling.. fuzzy picture of mountains a la Japan

    <head>
    body{
    background-image: url(background.gif);
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    }
    </head>

    Presumably we will know more..
    PS, are you involved?

    --
    maus
    greymausg, Mar 17, 2014

  3. >
    > Presumably we will know more..
    > PS, are you involved?

    sorry, I am not involved, but I will try to write an interface if found
    the time
    George Mpouras, Mar 17, 2014
  4. George Mpouras

    greymausg Guest

    On 2014-03-17, Jürgen Exner <> wrote:
    > greymausg <> wrote:
    >>On 2014-03-12, George Mpouras <> wrote:
    >>> Have anyone here experiment with ethereum ( www.ethereum.org ) or try to
    >>> write a prototype Perl interface ? It looks very interesting project.

    >>Interesting?... Puzzling.. fuzzy picture of mountains a la Japan

    >> <head>
    >> body{
    >> background-image: url(background.gif);
    >> background-attachment: fixed;
    >> background-repeat: no-repeat;
    >> background-position: 50% 50%;
    >> }
    >> </head>
    >>
    >>Presumably we will know more..

    > That is easy. You are using the wrong interpreter. The code above is
    > HTML, not Perl.
    >
    > jue

    I know that, its very basic HTML. I was wondering how that
    would be dealth with Perl. I presume its a site in building

    --
    maus
    greymausg, Mar 17, 2014