ethereum

greymausg

Have anyone here experiment with ethereum ( www.ethereum.org ) or try to
write a prototype Perl interface ? It looks very interesting project.

Interesting?... Puzzling.. fuzzy picture of mountains a la Japan

<head>
body{
background-image: url(background.gif);
background-attachment: fixed;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: 50% 50%;
}
</head>

Presumably we will know more..
PS, are you involved?

greymausg

That is easy. You are using the wrong interpreter. The code above is
HTML, not Perl.

jue

I know that, its very basic HTML. I was wondering how that
would be dealth with Perl. I presume its a site in building