    http://treewave.com/test.html

    thanks,
    paul

    Paul Slocum, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Paul Slocum

    Els Guest

    Paul Slocum wrote:

    > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
    > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
    > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
    > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
    > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
    >
    > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
    > not spam)
    >
    > http://qotile.net/test.html
    >
    > http://treewave.com/test.html

    Both working from here (Netherlands)

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Paul Slocum

    Robert Guest

    On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:55:30 +0000, Paul Slocum wrote:

    > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe

    [...]

    UK fine.

    Robert, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Paul Slocum

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Paul Slocum* wrote:

    > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
    > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
    > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
    > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
    > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
    >
    > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
    > not spam)
    >
    > http://qotile.net/test.html
    >
    > http://treewave.com/test.html

    Sweden just fine.

    --
    /Arne
    *I don't reply to top posters!*

    Arne, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Paul Slocum

    Csaba Gabor Guest

    Austria checking in. All systems go here.

    Csaba Gabor, Apr 4, 2005
  6. "Paul Slocum" <> skrev i melding
    > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
    > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
    > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
    > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
    > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
    >
    > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
    > not spam)
    >
    > http://qotile.net/test.html
    >
    > http://treewave.com/test.html

    Both working fine from here in Norway.

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -

    Kim André Akerø, Apr 5, 2005
  7. Paul Slocum wrote:
    > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
    > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
    > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
    > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
    > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
    >
    > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
    > not spam)
    >
    > http://qotile.net/test.html
    >
    > http://treewave.com/test.html
    >
    > thanks,
    > paul

    Works from Atlanta (ok, it's not in Europe but I was feeling left out)

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Apr 5, 2005
  8. Paul Slocum

    Helen Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Slocum wrote:
    > > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
    > > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
    > > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
    > > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
    > > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
    > >
    > > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
    > > not spam)
    > >
    > > http://qotile.net/test.html
    > >
    > > http://treewave.com/test.html
    > >
    > > thanks,
    > > paul

    Well, if what we're supposed to get from them links is a white page with
    'it's working' on it then it is working - I live in england.

    Helen

    Helen, Apr 5, 2005
  9. Paul Slocum

    Peter1968 Guest

    Paul Slocum wrote:
    > I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
    > I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
    > servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
    > (especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
    > diagnose and solve this kind of problem?
    >
    > These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
    > not spam)
    >
    > http://qotile.net/test.html
    >
    > http://treewave.com/test.html
    >
    > thanks,
    > paul

    Both sites resolve for me here in rural NSW, Australia, but neither
    loads a page up. I guess you've removed whatever was there.

    Peter1968, Apr 5, 2005
  10. Paul Slocum

    Paul Slocum Guest

    thanks to everyone that checked it out. makes me less nervous that
    there's a widespread problem. I'm going to France tomorrow, so I'll see
    how it works for me.

    -paul

    Paul Slocum, Apr 5, 2005