European DNS Verification

Paul Slocum

I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

thanks,
paul

Els

Paul said:
I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

Both working from here (Netherlands)

Arne

Once said:
I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

Sweden just fine.

Kim André Akerø

Paul Slocum said:
I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

Both working fine from here in Norway.

Travis Newbury

Paul said:
I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

thanks,
paul

Works from Atlanta (ok, it's not in Europe but I was feeling left out)

Helen

Well, if what we're supposed to get from them links is a white page with
'it's working' on it then it is working - I live in england.

Helen

Peter1968

Paul said:
I've had problems with DNS for my websites not resolving in Europe, and
I'm worried somehow my domain names may not be percolating to some
servers. If you have a chance can you check and see if my websites work
(especially if you're in Europe), or post information about how to
diagnose and solve this kind of problem?

These are just links to test pages (want to make it clear that this is
not spam)

http://qotile.net/test.html

http://treewave.com/test.html

thanks,
paul

Both sites resolve for me here in rural NSW, Australia, but neither
loads a page up. I guess you've removed whatever was there.

Paul Slocum

thanks to everyone that checked it out. makes me less nervous that
there's a widespread problem. I'm going to France tomorrow, so I'll see
how it works for me.

-paul