Europython 2005 - last call

Jacob Hallen

Europython 2005 will start on Monday 27 June!

If you haven't preregistered for Europython 2005, you still have
a few hours to do so. You can register and pay by credit card
until 21 June 18.00 CEST. Payment by SWIFT/IBAN is closed, since
we would not receive your payment before the conference starts.

On-site registration is also possible, though at a somewhat higher
cost. Pyment on-site is in cash, SEK or Euro. Please bring even money
since we can't have a big pile of change at the conference.

All details are found at http://www.europython.org.