EUROPYTHON: Talk submission deadline extended up to Friday, 25th of May

Discussion in 'Python' started by GHUM, May 21, 2007.

  1. GHUM

    GHUM Guest

    We took longer then planned to open the registration.

    Some potential speakers came in late.

    To make it even, we extended talk submission deadline for ONE WEEK.

    New deadline is Friday, 25th of May 2007.

    So, if you made a fortune with Python: tell others about it at
    EuroPython.
    If you have a great distributed revision control system, which has
    been stable on 9.3 for months,
    submit a talk to EuroPython and announce 1.0 there!
    If you have a fantastic new keyword, graphic library or web framework
    for Python: submit your talk to EuroPython.
    If you are doing something interesting with Python - grab the chance
    to visit Lithuania and tell Europe about it.

    And if you do not wanna give a talk: block 9-11 July 2007 in your
    calendar,
    adjust your budget, tell your customers that you will be in Vilnius.

    Again:
    Talk submission deadline of EuroPython 2007 extended to Friday,
    25th of May 2007
    Submit your talk @ www.europython.org

    For the EuroPython 2007 organizers

    Harald Armin Massa