EUROPYTHON: Talk submission deadline extended up to Friday, 25th of May

GHUM

We took longer then planned to open the registration.

Some potential speakers came in late.

To make it even, we extended talk submission deadline for ONE WEEK.

New deadline is Friday, 25th of May 2007.

So, if you made a fortune with Python: tell others about it at
EuroPython.
If you have a great distributed revision control system, which has
been stable on 9.3 for months,
submit a talk to EuroPython and announce 1.0 there!
If you have a fantastic new keyword, graphic library or web framework
for Python: submit your talk to EuroPython.
If you are doing something interesting with Python - grab the chance
to visit Lithuania and tell Europe about it.

And if you do not wanna give a talk: block 9-11 July 2007 in your
calendar,
adjust your budget, tell your customers that you will be in Vilnius.

Again:
Talk submission deadline of EuroPython 2007 extended to Friday,
25th of May 2007
Submit your talk @ www.europython.org

For the EuroPython 2007 organizers

Harald Armin Massa