Europython update

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jacob Hallen, May 5, 2005.

  1. Jacob Hallen

    Jacob Hallen Guest

    This is a news update about the Europython 2005 conference, to be held
    in Göteborg, Sweden 27-29 June

    - Due to some technical prolems with the registration website we
    have decided to extend the registration of talks until 8 May.
    We already have an impressive array of talks, but we do have room
    for some more. We are especially interested in talks focusing on
    the Python language and talks on Python usage in Science.

    - To encourage companies to bring their whole staff and their customers
    to Europython, we have created a corporate discount. If you bring
    5 people or more from a single organisation, you get a 20% discount on
    the regular and early-bird regular fee.

    - A list of all the accepted talks will be published 11 May 2005 on the
    Europython website.

    - Early bird registrations end 15 May. Registration for the low cost
    accomodation close to the conference venue ends on the same day.

    For all conference details, go to:
    http://www.europython.org

    See you in Göteborg.

    EuroPython Team

    About EuroPython: Europython is an annual conference for the Python
    and Zope communities. It circulates between different sites in
    Europe. Having started in Charleroi, Belgium, it is now in Göteborg,
    Sweden and will move to CERN in Swizerland next year. Europython is a
    community conference run by volunteers.

    Jacob Hallen, May 5, 2005