EuRuKo, get together on Friday?

Kero

Hi!

At least dragon-kingsley-h and chris2 are interested, besides me.
More ppl who want to join?
Somebody from Munich who knows a location?

CU there,
Kero.

+--- Kero ------------------------- kero@chello@nl ---+
| all the meaningless and empty words I spoke |
| Promises -- The Cranberries |
+--- M38c --- http://members.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+

robertj

hi kero,

i'd gladly join you.
ragarding the location...there are many locations in munich.
question is: what should it be?

ciao robertj

armin

Hi all,

I will book tables.

My suggestion would be:
- Italian restaurant in Schwabing on Friday (forgot the name, will look
it up tomorrow when back in Munich)

- Traditional Bavarian kitch on Saturday ("Aumeister Beergarden", but
we will
sit inside as it will get cold)

I suggest these places as the food is good and they are close to the
conference location.

Ciao,
-Armin

Stephan Kämper

Christian said:
Sounds good. Pick what you like, it's fine with me.

Yes, it does.
When and where exactly will we meet?

Sometimes it's so exciting, I thought it's too expensive to come to
Munich (form the North of Hamburg) 'just' for the conference.
And now I work here in Munich, at least until the end of the year.
'I love it, when a plan comes together' :)

Happy rubying

Stephan

Robert

When's EuRoKo? I thought it was on 15th of October, but that's a
Saturday

Also, what's the URL of EuRoKo's website? Can't find it on Google

cheers,
Rob

Rob .

------=_Part_10081_5777118.1128943075205

Hi all,

I will book tables.

I'll be in Munich on Friday as well. Please include me in bookings for
Friday and Saturday.
Anyone know if we'll have wifi internet access during the conference? Or
any internet access at all?
Rob

------=_Part_10081_5777118.1128943075205--

Rob .

It would be extremely helpful if you could announce the location,
meeting time and how to get there (subway etc.) before Thursday
evening.

Friday's meeting spot (taken from the Euruko homepage
http://www.approximity.com/cgi-bin/europeRuby/tiki.cgi?p=3DEuruko05):

* Friday, 19.00, Ristorante Ai catelli, Herzogstr. 1b, 80803 Muenchen,
Tel. 089/394341, U-Bahn: Muenchner Freiheit; Herzogstr. is the street
opposite the Karstadt shopping centre. I reserved under the name
Roehrl.

Map: http://www.stadtplandienst.de/map.asp?sid=3D33b7fcfe464b1f9085f0fa0d2e=
5f05c6&id=3D2354&num=3D1

Jonas Hartmann

Is a EuRuKo in Frankfurt am Main planned in anway in future? (being a Student i cannot affort the train ticket to munich)

best regards
jonas