Eval like function in ASP.NET?? VB??

DD

Hi all,

We are using a placeholder to dynamically generate controls (textbox etc)
and we name them dynamically such as txtbox.ID = "txtTest" & LoopCount .
However, when we were to retreive the contents in the controls, is there an
EVAL like command that we can use to get the contents?

What we want to achieve is lblValue.Text = EVAL("txtTest" & LoopCount &
".value")
Is there something like that? We are currently using the
Request.form.item("txtTest" & LoopCount) to get the values, but as we kept
hiding certain panels, the textbox seems to be lost. Hence the Request.form
object doesn't seem to do the job.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
DD