[EVALUATION] - E02 - Nitro, a Ruby Based WebFramework

Douglas Livingstone

Robert McGovern wrote:
[...]
Surely you are capable of looking this up yourself?

This is a simple conversation, which I make in public instead within
closed email, thus others can benefit from it.

No, really: surely you can look things up yourself, hold up your side
of the conversation? If not, it isn't much of a conversation.

George Moschovitis

Ilias,

can you please contact me *privately* through email and I 'll answer
your questions. Please dont spam this list. This will get you nowhere.
Thanks in advance.

regards,
George.

Ilias Lazaridis

George said:
Ilias,

can you please contact me *privately* through email and I 'll answer
your questions.

you can simply write an answer, and direct it to me via email.

But I prefere public conversation, especially when talking about open
projects.

Another possibility would be, to continue this on the nitro mailinglist.
Please dont spam this list.

You should overthink this statement.

I do not spam this list.

Several people spam the threads that I've opened.

Anyone is freeto to ignore (or to filter) this thread.

Spamming is something very different.
This will get you nowhere.

Your rating of my process has no relevance.
Thanks in advance.

regards,
George.

I'm awaiting your response to my questions, either (as natural) in this
thread, or via private email.

..

Mark Lawrence

Bill said:
Sounds about right. The list of boards, user groups, news groups and
websites that this guy has been shunned from is astonishing.
Correct.

On the brighter side... He did pick Ruby as his next "target", and
there's a part of me that thinks the Ruby community should feel
honored :)

Incorrect. He's so good, he can hit Ruby and Python in parallel.
It's sort of like thinking you're in this small hidden outpost that
nobody's ever heard of, then rumor spreads that Ghengis Kahn plans to
invade (almost Godwin'd myself there). Certainly it's a sign that
"Ruby has arrived!" :)

I know little about Ruby, but would not have to ask "Who's Matz?". On
c.l.py Ilias asked "Who's Guido?". I am happy that the ROFL did not
knock the Earth from it's orbit.

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.