    Grrr...

    Anyone? It's late and I have to fix this.

    Thanks!
    Dinsdale, Aug 3, 2009

  2. Dinsdale

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <>, Dinsdale <> wrote:
    >http://www.tomhanser.com/nGenera/

    Yeeesh. How long did it take you to set up all those tables, anyway? :)

    >The box shadow on the left has a gap below it. Grrr...
    >
    >I've tried collapsing some of the code formatting, but that doesn't do
    >it.
    >
    >This isn't a problem in ANY other browser on either Mac or PC.
    >Grrr...

    Sure it is -- same problem appears in IE7, too.

    >Anyone? It's late and I have to fix this.

    The table inside <div id="box1_tab1"> has two rows: the image in the first
    row, and the text in the second row.

    The table inside <div id="box2_tab2"> has one row containing both the image
    and the text.

    Don't know if this is the cause of the problem, but when you have two sections
    that don't look the same, and aren't formatted the same, it's certainly
    suggestive of a cause-and-effect relationship.

    BTW -- you could simplify your CSS a *lot* by taking note of what the "C"
    stands for.
    Doug Miller, Aug 3, 2009

  3. Dinsdale

    C A Upsdell Guest

    Dinsdale wrote:
    > http://www.tomhanser.com/nGenera/
    >
    > The box shadow on the left has a gap below it. Grrr...

    No DOCTYPE. HTML validation errors. An embedded stylesheet with CSS
    that is shaky. A table with fixed dimensions which falls apart when the
    font size is different than you expect. Images with no ALT attributes
    -- or no useful ALT attributes. You have *far* more than one thing to
    Grrrrrr about.
    C A Upsdell, Aug 3, 2009
  4. Dinsdale

    Dinsdale Guest

    On Aug 2, 6:44 pm, C A Upsdell <> wrote:
    > Dinsdale wrote:
    > >http://www.tomhanser.com/nGenera/

    > > The box shadow on the left has a gap below it.  Grrr...

    > No DOCTYPE.  HTML validation errors.  An embedded stylesheet with CSS
    > that is shaky.  A table with fixed dimensions which falls apart when the
    > font size is different than you expect.  Images with no ALT attributes
    > -- or no useful ALT attributes.  You have *far* more than one thing to
    > Grrrrrr about.

    Thanks, and I apologize for posting the "spew" code like that. I
    rushed to put together a sample email for a prospective client, based
    on THEIR design elements and existing code.
    Dinsdale, Aug 3, 2009