    I like ruby alot, but i also like the way asp.net works, with events,
    onclick do this, onsomeotherthing do that, and so..

    Thanks!

    Diego Bernardes, Oct 26, 2009

  2. I am currently working on one that could possibly replace javascript
    on the client side. It's currently only in WebCore and it's far from
    done.

    AC

    Alexander Cohen, Oct 26, 2009

  3. On Oct 25, 9:49 pm, Diego Bernardes <> wrote:
    > Hi guys!
    >
    > Im questioning my self about a event based web framework for ruby, have
    > anyone!? just like de microsoft asp.net
    >
    > I like ruby alot, but i also like the way asp.net works, with events,
    > onclick do this, onsomeotherthing do that, and so..
    >
    > Thanks!

    I'm interested in developing GUI apps.

    I'm currently playing around with 3 technologies:
    1. MFC C++ over VS2008 (No Ruby)
    2. FxRuby, a popular Graphics Library supporting Ruby and well
    maintained by Lyle Johnson
    3. Ruby on Rails, which could be thoght of a Ruby-based DSL (Domain
    Specific Language) for developing Web apps

    You might find something of interest there.

    Best wishes,
    Richard

    1. FxRbuby is a Ruby graphics package apparently well maintained and
    popular.

    RichardOnRails, Oct 26, 2009