Event code: 3005 Exception message: Response is not available in this context.

gunjanhshah

Hello

My system reports the following application event log. The
log is due to my web application which is built upon asp.net and sql
server 2000 and uses Active directory users to authenticate.

Please help me in this concern what could be wrong?

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0

Event Category: Web Event

Event ID: 1309

Date: 6/27/2006

Time: 9:58:51 PM

User: N/A

Computer: MIDGARD

Event code: 3005

Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.

Event time: 6/27/2006 10:28:51 AM

Event time (UTC): 6/27/2006 4:28:51 PM

Event ID: 4dd9d39931454a0285dfe1a2497920a5

Event sequence: 26

Event occurrence: 3

Event detail code: 0

Application information:

Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1034792475/Root-1-127958975294467113

Trust level: Full

Application Virtual Path: /

Application Path: C:\Inetpub\JobManagerBeta\WebBuild\

Machine name: MIDGARD

Process information:

Process ID: 4864

Process name: w3wp.exe

Account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Exception information:

Exception type: HttpException

Exception message: Response is not available in this context.

Request information:

Request URL:

Request path:

User host address:

User:

Is authenticated: False

Authentication Type:

Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Thread information:

Thread ID: 1

Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Is impersonating: False

Stack trace: at System.Web.HttpApplication.get_Response()

at AOSchedulingWeb.Global.Session_End(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Custom event details:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.[ this link is not
operational]

Gunjan