    exist)?

    Some examples would be appreciated. If I resolve this, I will share
    with the group!
    George Leithead, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Here are the details about how to communicate between controls:
    http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataToUserControl.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataFromUserControl.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataBetweenControls.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 21, 2006

  3. Steve,

    That was good (appart from the anoying adverts over the contents of
    your page!). However, is there any way to get two components to
    communicate without having to rely on the parent Page? (also, any C#
    examples would be appreciated!)

    George

    George Leithead, Jun 23, 2006