    How can I hook up the click event on each LinkButton to call an event
    handler in each page, not an event handler in the user control?

    TIA for any help or suggestions.

    Mike Speak, Nov 22, 2003

  2. I haven't done this in ages, but what you'll need to do is bubble up the
    event to the actual page and then create event handlers in the page that can
    catch the bubbled event. This actually ends up to be a tad bit annoying to
    say the least. There are some bubbling samples at:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../en-us/vbcon/html/vbconwebformseventmodel.asp

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage