    Event ID: 1003
    Date: 11/29/2005
    Time: 10:59:41 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: GTINFOKIT
    aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 5332) was recycled because it was suspected to be
    in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending
    requests in the last 180 seconds. This timeout may be adjusted using
    the <processModel responseDeadlockInterval> setting in machine.config.

    1) Is there any hotfixes/service pack for .NET 1.1 that resolves this?
    2) Is there anyway that I can trace what the PID ## is? So that we
    could look back at the code?
    3) We would want to change the DeadlockInterval bec it will only be
    prolonging the "hang" state of the client and eventually having a
    "Server Application Unavailable" dispalyed to them.
    4) I'm thinking of instaling Service Pack 1 for the .NET 1.1 , think it
    would help?
    5) I have Embarcadero DBArtisan and I can monitor Locks & Blocking
    Locks. If you say DeadLock, is this a Blocking Lock to the MS SQL 2000
    Prod Database Server ?
    6) Any IIS Configuration we can change to help prevent or lessen this?

    Thanks,
    Henry :)
    , Nov 30, 2005