Event ID 1007 1084

Danny Sanders

I keep getting these errors in the application event log from ASP.net
1.1.43220. This server is a domain controller hosting a test website for
internal use only. There is no access to this server externally. Win 2k3
server with all updates except SP1 installed.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q315158

Using this article and running iisreset.exe before testing:
Creating a new account and assigning it permissions, no change.
I have tried adjusting permissions for the ASP.net account with no success.
I have tried using the system account in the processModel as suggested. Left
the password blank, used "AutoGenerate" and "[AutoGenerate | password]" in
the "password =" section with no change.
I have used the domain admin account and password (domain\administrator and
administrator) with the correct password with no change.
I ran the patch from MS03-32 after making some modifications (REM
"%SystemRoot%\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll goto
v11_installed" and REM "Changing to the Framework install directory" cd /d
%SystemRoot%\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322. It ran but did not fix the
problem.

Need some help here. According to MS this is not supposed to be a problem
with this version of ASP?

TIA
DDS

Danny Sanders

Never mind.

I guess it helps if you actually run iisreset on the same server you make
the changes on.

Need coffee now.

DDS