Event not fired on first activation

James

Hi

Something strange is happening... When the first page of my application
loads, if I press a button (on the form) without filling in any fields
on the form, the event the button usually fires does not fire and the
page just rebuilds itself. If I click i again without filling anything
in a second time, the event for that button does fire! Also, if I fill
anything in on the form first time round, the event for the button
fires.

However, if I run the browser from VS2003 (play button), the event
fires first time (and every other time).

Any ideas?

P.S. I'm using v1.1 of the framework, and VS2003 for Dev. The
application is running on Windows Server 2003.

Thanks
James