Event OnClick on datarow in datagrid in ASP.NET

Guest

Hi, (C#, ASP.NET)

I need to invoke server procedure when user click anywhere on data row in
datagrid (datagrid has 6 columns). I need also know on which row was
clicked, especially the best parametr, which I need know is
e.Item.ItemDataSet like in procedure ItemCreate(); because then I need work
with the record in DataTable on which was clicked in DataGrid.

Thanks Lubos

MasterGaurav

Use the Format String to format each field. The format can be something
like:

"same_page.aspx?row={0}&column=<col_id>"

where col_id is the column and {0} will give you data for the row. You
will need to do some processing on the server side to calculate the row
based in the value passed in {0}.

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish