    controls...

    how can I do this....

    thanks

    abcd, May 4, 2005

  2. abcd

    abcd Guest

    I have solved this. I need to se the AutoPostBack = true

    Depending upon the selection I need to browse out some of the controls ...if
    I use Panel It works fine but the form shows gaps for the controls browsed
    out..is there auto alignment for the rest controls to occupy the space from
    the browsed out controls...so it will be more of a dynamic

    abcd, May 4, 2005