    we have to develop a custom eventviewer and these funtionalities has to
    be included. Any suggestions are most welcome.

    Thanks
    ashvish, Jun 6, 2006

  2. * ashvish:
    > [off-topic]

    Your question is off-topic in clc++.

    Please read the FAQ before posting.

    Please post in an appropriate group (some are listed in the FAQ).

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
    Alf P. Steinbach, Jun 6, 2006

  3. ashvish

    ashvish Guest

    We have to develop the application using C++. Then how come, its
    off-topic?

    ashvish, Jun 6, 2006
  4. ashvish

    Dennis Jones Guest

    "ashvish" <> wrote in message
    > We have to develop the application using C++. Then how come, its
    > off-topic?

    Because your question has nothing to do with C++. This newsgroup is focused
    on questions specific to the C++ programming language, and since you are
    asking about the Windows API, your question is off-topic here.

    Besides, generally speaking, you will get much better help in a Windows API
    newsgroup anyway. I would suggest you try the
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui newsgrounp.

    - Dennis
    Dennis Jones, Jun 6, 2006
  5. ashvish

    ashvish Guest