Event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Feb 20, 2008.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I have a ListView with an EditItemTemplate.

    Usually 2 buttons are added to the EditItemTemplate: Cancel widh
    CommandName="Cancel" and Update with CommandName="Update".

    However, inside a EditItemTemplate I added instead a custom control
    which creates a form with the Cancel and Update buttons.

    I created an event inside this custom control named Command that when
    raised looks as folllows:

    Private Sub fTag_Command(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    CommandEventArgs)

    Select Case e.CommandName
    Case "Cancel"
    >> Cancel Edit

    Case "Update"
    >> Validate Form
    >> Update Record

    End Select ' e.CommandName

    End Sub

    When I cancel or update nothing happens.
    How can I make the form to cancel edit or update?

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Feb 20, 2008