Event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by devloper, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. devloper

    devloper Guest

    I have 2 web user controls in my page. One who manages if
    you can go to the other step and the other it's a list of
    person. If there is no person in the list you can go to
    the other step.

    For the control who valid if you can go to the other step,
    I had this event to the button in JavaScript.

    this.ibtnNext.Attributes.Add("onclick","javascript: return
    ValidNextStep("+contDataInfo1.tb_Tickets.Count+");");
    (I keep this information in the Cache, it's available for
    all)

    If it's > 0 ok it react to the event in Click in the c#
    code.

    It's doesn't work really well because it always create the
    JavaScript and after it had react to the event of add
    person. It's always the value before the event in my
    contDataInfo1.tb_Tickets.Count.

    I tried to add the control in my page a the event
    pre_render, this time I got the good value but I don't
    know why it didn't react at my event in my c# code.

    What in can do? I can't do that kind of coupling?
    devloper, Jul 16, 2003