Events don't fire?!

shapper

Hello,

I created a user control (.ascx), named Message, with 2 properties:

Messages > Generic.List(Of String)
IconUrl > String

Messages items are added to a bulleted list named BL_Messages on its
Load event
IconUrl is used as ImageUrl of an Asp Image and is defined in its Load
event.

On the page where I have this user control I have a button.
On this button Click event I have the following:

MyMessage.Messages.Add("Something")
MyMessage.IconUrl = "../Images/Deny.jpg"

When I click the button I don't see any change on my UserControl.

I tried everything I could think of but I can't figure what is going
on. It's like the events are not being fired.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Miguel

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

On the page where I have this user control I have a button.
On this button Click event I have the following:

MyMessage.Messages.Add("Something")
MyMessage.IconUrl = "../Images/Deny.jpg"

How are you storing the data for Messages and IconUrl properties?
In ViewState or only as private variables?

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com

Guest

It seems you are not rebidning the controls in user control with properties
after the button click

regards
Sriram