events in composite custom controls in asp.net 2.0 C#

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ralph, Dec 15, 2006.

  1. Ralph

    Ralph Guest

    I have a web page that dynamically loads user controls based on user
    selection.
    I store these in an an array.
    One of the pages has a custom control on it.
    It is a composite control.
    I have a few buttons on the page and it seems their event handling code

    is never called.
    I tested this control on a page by itself and the events seem to work
    properly.
    I am new to asp.net 2.0, so I am probably just doing something wrong
    with my composite control code.
    Is there a website anywhere that explains some of the differences in
    custom control construction between version 1.1 and version 2.0.

    thnaks in advance,

    Ralph

    Ralph, Dec 15, 2006