Events Not Firing On Hosted Site

Don Christine

Hello,

I'm just now learning how to deploy a simple, working ASP.NET application
developed in VS.NET 2002 that runs
fine on my workstation running IIS.

When I copy the project files over to the host site, the page appears okay
in the web browser, but none of the events seem to fire. I have a button
that, when pressed, is supposed to set the .text property of a label to the
current date. However, its
click event doesn't seem to be firing. Also, the page_load event for the
page doesn't seem to be firing when the page
is loaded.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Don Christine

Karl Seguin

Don,
Not sure...you might take a look at:
http://scottonwriting.com/sowblog/posts/2943.aspx

but that wouldn't explain why the page_load doesn't fire...

perhaps some sample code of something that actually doesn't work so we can
see if its your code or the host...and does the simplest thing work?

<script runat="server">
sub page_load
Response.Write("Laoded")
end sub