    I writes asp.net web application in C#, and want to handle textbox
    textchanged event.
    Can anyone tell me how can I handle this event?

    Hovhannes Asatryan, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Hovhannes Asatryan

    Geir Aamodt Guest

    Hovhannes,

    you can do the following (assuming you are using Visual Studio):
    1. Add a Textbox control to an aspx page
    2. Double click the Textbox control
    3. This will create an eventhandler in the aspx.cs and a method where you
    can handle the event

    This will let you handle the events only after the user submits the data
    (postback is performed).
    To handle textbox changed events immediately, you need to set the
    AutoPostback property to true.
    (done in the html tag)

    --

    Best regards,