Everybody likes python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Noen, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Noen

    Noen Guest

    _____
    .-'` '.
    __/ __ \
    / \ / \ | ___
    | /`\| /`\| | .-' /^\/^\
    | \(/| \(/| |/ |) |)|
    .-\__/ \__/ | \_/\_/__..._
    _...---'-. / _ '.
    /, , \ '| `\ \
    | )) )) /`| \ `. /) /) |
    | ` ` .' | `-._ /
    \ .' | ,_ `--....-'
    `. __.' , | / /`'''`
    `'-.____.-' / /, | / /
    `. `-.-` .' \ / / |
    `-.__.'| \ | | |-.
    _.._| | / | | `'.
    .-''`` | | | / | `-.
    .'` / / / | | '.
    /` / / | / |\ \
    / | | | | /\ |
    || | / | / '. |
    |\ \ | / | '. /
    \ `. '. / | \ '---'/
    \ '. `-./ \ '. /
    '. `'. `-._ '.__ '-._____.'--'''''--.
    '-. `'--._ `.__ `';----` \
    `-. `-. `."'``` ;
    `'-..,_ `-. `'-. /
    '. '. '. .'
    Python is your friend
    Noen, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Noen

    KefX Guest

    [insert silly ASCII art from original post]

    It looks like two Yoshis with snake bodies or something. :p Though perhaps it
    doesn't help that my (broken) news reader, the AOL software (I hate it too),
    displays it with a variable-width font. I suppose I should look and see if
    there's an option to fix that...but, y'know, it's AOL...

    - Kef
    KefX, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Noen

    GrayGeek Guest

    --

    Copulating snakes?
    I thought Guido wanted Python associated with Monty Python?
    GrayGeek, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Noen

    KefX Guest

    >I thought Guido wanted Python associated with Monty Python?

    Yup, though the snake remain popular nonetheless. I think it may come down to a
    match between the remaining Pythons and a python. We could throw in a computer
    running a Python app while we're at it. Python vs. Python vs. python!

    - Kef
    KefX, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Noen

    Noen Guest

    KefX wrote:

    >>I thought Guido wanted Python associated with Monty Python?

    > Yup, though the snake remain popular nonetheless. I think it may come down to a
    > match between the remaining Pythons and a python. We could throw in a computer
    > running a Python app while we're at it. Python vs. Python vs. python!
    >
    > - Kef

    Stop discussing, just hug the snakes!
    Noen, Nov 2, 2003
  6. Noen

    MandlaX Guest

    "KefX" <> wrote in message
    > [insert silly ASCII art from original post]
    >
    > It looks like two Yoshis with snake bodies or something. :p Though perhaps

    it
    > doesn't help that my (broken) news reader, the AOL software (I hate it

    too),
    > displays it with a variable-width font. I suppose I should look and see if
    > there's an option to fix that...but, y'know, it's AOL...
    >
    > - Kef

    ****GUTTER LANGUAGE WARNING****
    #####Ignore this posting######
    %%%%You have been warned%%%%

    Listen, Lemonsucker ...

    Let me give you a vulgar and revealing analogue of your reply:

    """1. Why don't you just go and crawl back into your mother's puss and rot
    until you abort there?
    ....um...
    2. On second thoughts maybe you should crawl out of your mother's puss again
    3. Why doesn't AOL just fly back into its mother's puss and stay there
    ....."""

    Hell if you don't like the ASCII art, ignore it.
    And if after being a lemonface you find yourself wanting to recant, why not
    just stop what you were posting altogether? (You *can* take back what you
    said in this part of the world.)

    Or be gentle and plain: "ASCII art only works if you use ASCII - ie. plain
    text. I'm afraid I can't make out what you've drawn in my browser".

    Sorry about the foul language, but it has a way of blasting right through
    the social graces to a cruder, plainer understanding of things.

    Noen: (Assuming you haven't tuned out by now) -- I can't make out what
    you've drawn in my browser. That's not meant as an attack on your friendly
    intentions. Sometimes you do a lot of work and what you tried to achieve
    doesn't work out. Life.

    There's absolutely no need for this to become a thread. (Just in case it
    does, I've set the "Ignore" option on my newsreader, and I'd recommend all
    sane people to do the same).
    MandlaX, Nov 3, 2003