\ '. `-./ \ '. /
'. `'. `-._ '.__ '-._____.'--'''''--.
'-. `'--._ `.__ `';----` \
`-. `-. `."'``` ;
`'-..,_ `-. `'-. /
'. '. '. .'
Python is your friend

KefX

[insert silly ASCII art from original post]

It looks like two Yoshis with snake bodies or something. :p Though perhaps it
doesn't help that my (broken) news reader, the AOL software (I hate it too),
displays it with a variable-width font. I suppose I should look and see if
there's an option to fix that...but, y'know, it's AOL...

- Kef

GrayGeek

Noen said:
_____
.-'` '.
__/ __ \
/ \ / \ | ___
| /`\| /`\| | .-' /^\/^\
| \(/| \(/| |/ |) |)|
.-\__/ \__/ | \_/\_/__..._
_...---'-. / _ '.
/, , \ '| `\ \
| )) )) /`| \ `. /) /) |
| ` ` .' | `-._ /
\ .' | ,_ `--....-'
`. __.' , | / /`'''`
`'-.____.-' / /, | / /
`. `-.-` .' \ / / |
`-.__.'| \ | | |-.
_.._| | / | | `'.
.-''`` | | | / | `-.
.'` / / / | | '.
/` / / | / |\ \
/ | | | | /\ |
|| | / | / '. |
|\ \ | / | '. /
\ `. '. / | \ '---'/
\ '. `-./ \ '. /
'. `'. `-._ '.__ '-._____.'--'''''--.
'-. `'--._ `.__ `';----` \
`-. `-. `."'``` ;
`'-..,_ `-. `'-. /
'. '. '. .'
Python is your friend

--

Copulating snakes?
I thought Guido wanted Python associated with Monty Python?

KefX

I thought Guido wanted Python associated with Monty Python?

Yup, though the snake remain popular nonetheless. I think it may come down to a
match between the remaining Pythons and a python. We could throw in a computer
running a Python app while we're at it. Python vs. Python vs. python!

- Kef

Noen

KefX said:
Yup, though the snake remain popular nonetheless. I think it may come down to a
match between the remaining Pythons and a python. We could throw in a computer
running a Python app while we're at it. Python vs. Python vs. python!

- Kef
Stop discussing, just hug the snakes!

MandlaX

KefX said:
[insert silly ASCII art from original post]

It looks like two Yoshis with snake bodies or something. :p Though perhaps it
doesn't help that my (broken) news reader, the AOL software (I hate it too),
displays it with a variable-width font. I suppose I should look and see if
there's an option to fix that...but, y'know, it's AOL...

- Kef
****GUTTER LANGUAGE WARNING****
#####Ignore this posting######
%%%%You have been warned%%%%

Listen, Lemonsucker ...

Let me give you a vulgar and revealing analogue of your reply:

"""1. Why don't you just go and crawl back into your mother's puss and rot
until you abort there?
....um...
2. On second thoughts maybe you should crawl out of your mother's puss again
3. Why doesn't AOL just fly back into its mother's puss and stay there
....."""

Hell if you don't like the ASCII art, ignore it.
And if after being a lemonface you find yourself wanting to recant, why not
just stop what you were posting altogether? (You *can* take back what you
said in this part of the world.)

Or be gentle and plain: "ASCII art only works if you use ASCII - ie. plain
text. I'm afraid I can't make out what you've drawn in my browser".

Sorry about the foul language, but it has a way of blasting right through
the social graces to a cruder, plainer understanding of things.

Noen: (Assuming you haven't tuned out by now) -- I can't make out what
you've drawn in my browser. That's not meant as an attack on your friendly
intentions. Sometimes you do a lot of work and what you tried to achieve
doesn't work out. Life.

There's absolutely no need for this to become a thread. (Just in case it
does, I've set the "Ignore" option on my newsreader, and I'd recommend all
sane people to do the same).